ArabWheels Magazine is a unique and innovative portal through which Middle-East car enthusiasts will find a window to the global and regional automotive world. It is jammed packed with news that covers the automotive industry from various angles with an objective point of view. From emotionally charged test drives, serving its readers with unlimited up-to-date information, with its cutting edge design, ArabWheels attracts men who are looking for a read that harmonizes their personalities and lifestyle. It is a comprehensive automotive publication, easy to read and involving package.
To date, ArabWheels has a growing fast print run of over 55,000 copies, more than 5000 of which are distributed in Lebanon and the rest in Jordan, KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Egypt. It is available through direct mail, on newsstands and in bookstores, reaching a very large number of educated readers. Subscription can be done by visiting our website: www.arabwheels.net or at ArabWheels Stands at major regional Motor Shows. Moreover, 2000 copies are directly mailed to decision makers, sponsors, directors, managers and executives in all sectors of the market.
• Rolling News: It features the top and hottest news around the Middle-East and the GCC.
• Auto Shows: We instinctively cover every single auto show happening on planet earth. ArabWheels is an active member of the motorshows society.
• Reviews: We present opinionated and informative review of the latest models on the market.
• Global Drive: Global means on an international basis or first drive. Our editors go behind the wheel and provide the readers with a detailed report on experience and how it would relate to everyday usage.
• Regional Drive: Regional refers to the test drive done in the Middle East and GCC or in other terms the driving experience in our home region.
• Editors' Choice: This section refers to the vehicles our editors choose to test drive and asses with no global or regional drive debut. Normally this section is dedicated to the people who are looking for cars already in the market for a while.
• Special Feature: This section includes anything out of the norm and is unique. It can feature the visit to a museum or factory. And the test on a new tire or a new driving academy experience with any automaker.
• Spoil Your Ride: It is all about meeting new car aficionados who tuned their vehicles either from the exterior or interior.
• Extreme Stunts: We choose the best stunts that are out of the norm achieved by people within the automotive industry.
• Motorbikes: Like we instinctively cover the auto industry, we have also a dedicated part for the motorbike lovers.
• Interviews: We surely meet many of the automotive world's decision makers, drivers, engineers, and designers. We sit down with them and them about the latest news in their careers and their views on the state of their respective fields.
• Events: Events can be Formula 1, Rallies, Classic car shows, Tuning Shows, Drift or Drag races, etc…
• Lifestyle: This section attracts men who are looking for a read that harmonizes their personalities and lifestyle. It could be a very luxurious watch, wallet, pen or even clothes apparel and trendy shoes.
• Updates: Usually updates refer to the happenings in general that are related to the auto industry. Usually it is all about numbers and sales figures.
ArabWheels is always evolving to meet its reader's demands, making it one of the most comprehensive automotive publications in the Middle East area catering to its #1 priority the reader.
After the 10th anniversary (2002-2012), ArabWheels is constantly still reaching an ever growing public via our Pan Arab distribution network involving 10 countries, with direct mail subscribers spread all around the world.
Get in gear and subscribe now, or pick up your latest copy of ArabWheels, which will take you on a ride you won't soon forget!